- 225g mung beans
- 450g minced pork 3/4 tSP Salt
- 1 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp water
1 tsp sugar
- Soak the mung beans in water for 3 hours, remove the beans that float on the water, drain well, spread onto a cloth and steam until cooked. Cut the pork into small pieces first, then chop it, keep adding salt, corn flour, pepper and water while mincing it. The pork is done when it is sticky.
- Shape the pork into balls, then coat it with the steamed mung beans, press the meat ball lightly a few times with your palms .
- Arrange the meat balls onto a plate and steam until they are done.
- Make a sauce with light soy sauce, sugar and water, heat the mixture untiljust boil, then add a little oil and pour it on top of the meat balls to serve.