2 stalks Spring Onion
4 cloves Garlic
1 Red Chili
150g Pork (semi fat-lean)
3 tablespoons brown dark vinegar or Fujian dark vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 cup stock
Softens the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
- Peel eggplant, cut into stalks. Cut spring onion into chopped onion. Mash garlic. Dice red chili. Wash pork clean and mince.
- Pour dash of oil into the preheated wok. Put in eggplant and stir-fry. Then spread and turn to low heat. Shallow-fry until soft. Scoop out.
- Pour in dash of oil into wok, saute chopped onion, mashed garlic and red chili until fragrant. Add in minced pork. Stir-fry until cooked.
- Return the eggplant. Pour in stock and dark vinegar. Mix salt, sugar, cornflour and dash of water well. Stir-fry and pour in at the same time.
- Stir-fry until juice become thicken up. Dish.