Dressing: Pickled Cucumber and Black Bean Dressing
Enough for 6
- Oysters with half shell 24 pcs
- Red capsicums 2
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Red onion, finely chopped 1
- Garlic, peeled and finely chopped 4 cloves
- Ginger, peeled and finely chopped 1 (3cm)
- Lime juice 150ml
- Light soy sauce 3 tbsp
- Dried salted black beans, rinsed 2 tbsp
- Roast and peel the skins from the capsicums.
- Remove the seeds and finely chop the flesh.
- Combine with the remaining ingredients and check for seasoning. Store in the refrigerator.
Source : New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.