- 300g Sea Cucumber
- 80g Chinese Celery
- 80g Celery
- 80g Water Chestnut
- 80g Sugar Peas
- 160g Beef or Chicken Meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 tablespoon seafood sauce1 teaspoon cornflour
Strengthens the lung "Qi", lowers blood pressure, clears the internal heat, cleans the digestive system.
- Wash the sea cucumber clean. Bring the water to a simmer and scald the sea cucumber until shrink. Drain and rinse under cold running water until it becomes swollen. Wash the Chinese celery and celery clean then shred. Slice the water chestnut. Trim the sugar peas. Shred the beef. Marinate with cornflour solution briefly.
- Heat the wok with oil. Put in the beef. Cook until 80% done. Scoop out. Take out the excess of oil. Stir-fry the Chinese celery and celery until fragrant. Add in water chestnut and peas in pod. Stir-fry well.
- Bring back the beef and sea cucumber. Stir-fry together. Toss all the seasoning well. Pour in and stir-fry together.
- Stir in the well mixed cornflour solution.