dried conch 4 oz
lean pork 10 oz
dried yam 1 oz
foxnut 1 oz
dried tangerine peel 1/2 pc
- Soak dried yam and foxnut for 1 hour.
- Scald lean pork and rinse.
- Soak dried tangerine peel until soft, scrape pith away and wash it clean.
- Soak dried conch until tender. Scald conch in boiling water. Take out and shave off dirts.
- Bring 12 cups of water to the boil. Put in all ingredients. Parboil over high heat for 20 minutes. Turn to low heat and parboil for 2 1/2 hours. Season with salt. Serve.
Dried Tangerine Peel