450g Clams Meat
160g Preserved Mustard
1 teaspoon Fermented Black Bean
4 cloves of Garlic
2 Red Chili
1 Green Pepper
1/2 teaspoon dark soya sauce
1/2 teaspoon light soya sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon cornflour
- Delicious and stimulating, good for the kidney "qi".
- Wash clams meat twice with brine, then wash with water. Cut preserved mustard into thin slices. Soak in water for a while. Peel and chop garlic. Cut the green pepper, red chili and onion into triangular shapes. Wash fermented black bean clean.
- Bring a wok of water to the boil. Put in the preserved mustard and soak for a while. Boil briefly and scoop out.
- Heat the wok. Pour in oil. Saute the mashed garlic until fragrant. Dump in the onion, green pepper and fermented black bean. Stir-fry until fragrant. Add in the preserved mustard and stir-fry thoroughly.
- Add in clams meat and stir-fry together. Mix dark soya sauce, light soya sauce, sugar, cornflour and dash of water well. Pour in the wok and stir-fry thoroughly. Dish.