1 Green Pepper
1 Red Chili
6 cloves of Garlic
1 1/2 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 tablespoon mashed garlic chili sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon cornflour
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Strengthens the body and facilitates easy absorption
- Wash crabs clean. Chop into bite-size pieces. Cut onion, green pepper and red chili into triangular shapes. Mashed the garlic. Toss well the egg.
- Pour in dash of oil in the preheated wok. Put in the mashed garlic then Saute until fragrant. Put in the crabs then stir-fry. Add red chili, green pepper and onion then stir-fry together.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of water. Cover for a while. Mix the tomato sauce, mashed garlic chili sauce, salt, cornflour and water well. Pour in the wok and stir-fry together.
- Stir in the well-mixed cornflour solution. Put in the egg and stir-fry briefly.