600g Smooth Loafah
4 slices Ginger
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons Hau Diao
1 bowl stock
- Clears the "heat", strengthens the kidney "qi", beautifies the complexion.
- Peel the smooth loafah and trim off the ends. Cut out four sides. Discarding the cores and scrape the seeds. Cut into triangular Shapes. Slice ginger. Bring the water to a simmer and soak the prawns for a while. Scoop out. Soak in the cold water until cool. Retain the shells of prawn's head and tail.
- Heat the wok. Pour in dash of oil. Put in the sliced garlic then saute until fragrant. Put in the prawn then stir-fry briefly. Pour in the Hau Diao. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add the smooth loafah, stir-fry until fresh green. Pour in the stock. Cover and cook.
- Turn to high heat. Cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt.