450g Fresh Lily Bulb
150g Chinese Celery
150g Dried Sole
1 1/2 teaspoons fish sauce
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon cornflour
- Nourish the skin, anti-dryness and anti-aging.
- Remove the root of fresh lily bulb. Tear to slices. Wash to clean. Remove the root and leaves of the Chinese celery. Crush the stem of the Chinese celery and cut into dices. Tear out the meat from dried sole. Coddle in the dry wok until fragrant. Leave to cool. Mince the dried sole meat.
- Cook a wok of boiling water. Put in the fresh lily bulb and soak for a while. Leave to cool. Stir-fry briefly with oil. Dish.
- Wash the wok. Add dash of oil. Put in the Chinese celery and Saute until fragrant. Add in the minced dried sole meat and fresh lily bulb. Then stir- fry together. Turn to low heat. Sprinkle a dash of water.
- Mix the fish sauce, sugar, cornflour and water well. Pour in and stir in the well-mixed cornflour solution. Serve.