- 600g Bombay Duck
- 80g Green Bean Vermicelli
- 160g Pork (semi fat-lean)
- 1 Red Chili
- 2 chopped Spring Onion
- 1 teaspoon preserved vegetable
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups stock
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce (use for marinate bombay duck)
- Strengthens the body, nourishes the skin, helps digestion and absorption, consolidates the whole body system.
- Wash and cut the bombay duck. Marinate briefly with fish sauce. Soak the green bean vermicelli in boiling water until soft. Wash and mince the pork. Wash and shred the spring onion and red chili.
- Saute the preserved vegetable with preheated wok. Add the minced pork and stir-fry until fragrant. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the bombay duck and green bean vermicelli. Cook for 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dish and serve with shredded red chili and spring onion.