600g Bitter Cucumber
160g Chaozhou Fish Fillets
160g Lean Meat
1 teaspoon Fermented Black Bean
1 Red Chili
2 stalks Spring Onion
1 teaspoon light soya sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1/4 teaspoon dark soya sauce
1 teaspoon cornflourn cornflour
- Activates the stomach and spleen, cleans the blood with "cooling" effects.
- Peel the bitter cucumber into pieces, dot dash of salt on the surface, marinate briefly. Press to dry. Then soak in cold water for a while. Drain. Shred lean pork, add cornflour, marinate briefly. Shred fish fillets. Peel garlic and mash. Cut red chili into triangular. Wash fermented black bean clean. Cut spring onion into stalks.
- Heat wok, add dash of oil, put in shredded pork, scald in hot oil until cooked. Left little of oil in the wok. Saute the mashed garlic until fragrant.
- Add in red chili, spring onion and black bean. Then stir-fry until fragrant. Put in the thin bitter cucumber slices, stir-fry until cooked. Put in sliced fish fillets and shredded lean pork.
- Mix light soya sauce, dark soya sauce, sugar, cornflour and dash of water well, stir-fry and pour in at the same time. Stir in the well mixed cornstarch solution. Dish.