- Glutinous rice, soak for about 3-5 hour, drained
- 20g Spring Onion, diced chopped
- Pan fried Egg & Slices
- Diced Dried Chinese preserved Sausage, red & black
- Diced Dried Mushroom
- Diced Dried Shrimps
- salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Sesame Oil
- Dark Soy Sauce 1 spoon
- sugar 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Stock or use mushroom & dried shrimp soaked water
Preparation: easy steps
- soup the Glutinous rice 3-5 hours and Drain the excess water & set aside;
- soup dried Mushrooms and dried shrimp until soft, then cut diced.
- Wash sausage (can use hot water to soup out the excess oil)
- add a pinch of salt into eggs, stir up into juice, pan fried in pie shape & shredded cooked egg.
- preheat non-sticky wok for 15 sec in high heat, Add oil until whiffs of smoke emitting from the cookware surface.
- Fry the Chinese preserved sausage for 30 sec, add in dried mushroom and dried shrimp until sizzle and fragrant. pour in a bowl
- Using the same wok, add glutinous rice to stir fry;
- Add 3 tablespoons of stock slowly in the centre and keep stirring at the same time, repeat the same action until the glutinous rice absorb all the stock and turned tender, cooking time about 15 minutes;
- Finally, add dark soy sauce and mixed all rice with even color, add back sausage, dried shrimp & mushroom back, egg slices and spring onion, stir-fry for another 5 minute.
- Serve hot on plate & enjoy.