- 40g first class Lung Ching Tea
- 240g Prawn Meat
- 240g Scallops
- 150g Celery or Bamboo Shoot cut into triangular shapes (Optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
Delicate tea flavour with anti-oxidant function.
- Halve slice the prawn meat. Remove the intestines. Marinate briefly with cornflour solution and salt. Defrost the scallop and wash. Marinate briefly with cornflour solution and salt. Cut the Chinese celery and bamboo shoot into triangular shapes. Soak the tea leaves in water with 90℃. Leave the tea sauce. Take out the leaves for later use.
- Heat the wok. Pour in dash of oil. Scald the prawn meat until cooked. Soak the scallop in hot water until 40% done. Scald the scallops in hot oil until cooked. Stir-fry the celery and bamboo shoot with oil until cooked.
- Heat the wok with dash of oil. Saute the tea leaves until fragrant. Put in the prawn meat, scallop, celery and bamboo shoot.
- Stir-fry thoroughly then turn to low heat. Mix salt, sugar, cornflour and dash of water well. Turn to high heat. Pour in the cornflour solution and stir-fry. Season.