- Bread 1-2 slice ( for one person)
- 1 egg
- Butter, one slice, subject to individual preference
- Syrup, alternative choices of condensed milk or honey
- Oil, small spray / one teaspoon
- Crack egg in a bowl, stir egg into mixture form;
- Dip one side of bread into egg mixture until well cover the surface, then dip on another side;
- Heat up the flat frying pan in medium temperature, spray oil on pan surface, spread the egged bread down on the pan until egg juice turned crispy & golden brown, fry on another side of egged bread;
- Place fried bread on grease filter (or use paper towel to absorb excess oil)
- When all fried bread done, you can place them on plate;
- Spread butter on top to melt and pour syrup (condensed milk / honey) to enjoy the delicious french bread.
For personal favour, can apply the icing sugar on top instead of syrup.